Sunday, December 31, 2006

January 1st Update

As the year comes to a close (and since I didn't get you at a Dec 1 update) I thought it would be an excellent time to review the past 9 months of personal finance blogging and just what I was able to get paid off. If you haven't seen my goals for 2007, I encourage you to look over the blog and read over them. If you have any comments or suggestions, they are more then welcome.

Now since I started this blog I have paid off more then $4,817. That translates into a 24.588% paid off, leaving $14,774 to get paid off. I am hopeful to make enough extra cash to get this debt paid off by the end of the year. God bless and have a Happy New Year.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on paying down the $4K! I know it feels good and you'll kill the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prince!
    I've updated your chart.
    Check it out:

    NCN Network Chart: Debt Free 4 Ever

    You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on paying down the $4K. Keep it up! It will feel even better when it's completely gone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm, i think honestly i am almost in the same spot as i was last year. shouldn't have taken the whole summer off!

    ReplyDelete