Monday, December 11, 2006

New Ebay Auction & Other Thoughts

It's time for to again try to help out my personal finances with some eBay sales, so after a few months break from the eBay selling, I am back to it again. I stopped a when a box of computer parts didn't sell twice. This time I have listed a brand new, unopened, still in the box Magic bullet to get the sales started off. I have two computer monitors, that I will probably be adding soon, as well.

My AdSense spots are doing OK. I don't have enough visitors to make them as profitable as I really need, but that is OK. They are doing better, then I had originally expected. I need them to be clicked on 3-21 times each day just to get a monthly check. That will come in time, as my readership increases. So far I have received one $100 check for the period between April and September. For the period since October 1st to present, I am half towards my 2ND check. It appears hat currently Google will be paying me twice a year. Every little bit helps.

Other sources of revenue are also sporadic, but as I have said every little bit help. That reminds me, I need to go and update the "Thank You Blog."

1 comment:

  1. i'm still making $10/day on credit cards. every little bit helps! keep the many little streams healthy!

    ReplyDelete