Friday, December 1, 2006

Seasoned Trades Repairs Credit? No Thanks

Raise your credit score up to 200 points! As seen in the Wall Street Journal. That is the claim of SeasonedTrades.com. Anyone that has read this blog for any length of time, knows that I am a Dave ramsey fan and as such, I don't care about my FICO score. I do not worship at the altar of the FICO score. So no matter what, I am not going to recomend this sponser in any way. As Dave has said many times you can get a mortgage without a FICO score, but you can't get a FICO without debt. Since, I do not do debt, I don't care about the stupid FICO.
Another thing Dave Ramsey teaches is that you can't get out of Debt microwave fast, instead it is slow like a crock pot. This website apparently thinks you can change your bad FICO to good, microwave fast.

Learn how to add years of perfect payment history for FREE!

The secret is out!

We will teach you the secrets that WILL raise your credit score up to 200 points in a short amount of time.

I would never recomend Seasoned Trades or any other so called credit repair service. Forget the FICO, pay your debts, if you have to make payment arrangements with your debtors or get a settlement offfer from them of you can't pay in full.
Sell your stuff, or as Dave Ramsey says, "sell so much stuff, that the kids think they are next." Then use the money from the selling of this stuff to pay off your debt. Once you are debt free you can again start buying some of these things, if you feel that you have to have them. Only this time, do it slower and cheaper by buying for the items with cash.
One of these days I dream that I will have quality items in my home instead of cheap formica crap that is worthless after you bring it home from the box store.
However, I will do it with cash and I will never go into debt again. I will never use Seasoned Trades and I recomened that no one else does either.




sponser sponser sponser sponser sponser sponser

2 comments:

  1. Let us know if you get paid for this post by b*** - I did a post for this same "sponsor" yesterday [after careful consideration I decided to post a "neutral" article (ie. look how low some desperate people will sink to boost their credit) rather than reject the offer completely].

    I'm interested to see if you actually end up getting a "negative" post approved and get paid. Theoretically it's OK to post a negative review, but I'll only believe that when I see proof!

    Regards
    http://enoughwealth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went and looked at this website, and it looks to me like an identity theft just waiting to happen.
    It's amazing to read. Instead of paying thousands of dollars to this service, I would just use that money to pay off debt. That would raise your "I love debt" score.

    ReplyDelete