Monday, July 3, 2006

Upper 90's In My House

With temperatures reaching the upper 90's in my home today, I finally broke down and put the window air in. It sits in the dinning room window, the least used room, but the only room with a window big enough. Still though the temp in that room is 91, as I write this and my living room is 92. The window air just does not cool the house enough. I would love to install central air, but it just is not in the budget. I am still trying to save up $100, just so I can buy a lawn mower and mow my grass for the 1st time this summer. Who knows, maybe someone will give me the $2000-3000 for my birthday, needed to buy and install central air in my small 750 square feet home. Yeah, I know I am probably dreaming, but it's good to dream. My goal is to have it before next summer though. All I have to is figure out how to save that much cash, without harming my debt retirement numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment