Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Dave Ramsey's FPU

Tomorrow night I graduate from the current 13 week Financial Peace University course in my city. I am looking forward to it. I also realize more then ever after attending classes these past 13 weeks that I must find another source of income, at least for a little while so that I can eleminate some of these smaller bills. Like the bills from the emergency room on Christmas Day 2005, the credit card bill, that I want to see eleminated and the final $1500 on my home improvement loan. In total that little bit is right $2,900. If I could get them payed off, I would only have the approxamate $15,000 on the car that is worth about $12,000.
Anyway, I am going to bed now, I will post more tonight when I wake up. It is currently 87 in the house, down from last night when I left for work it was 96, and that's with the window air running. Untill later, have a great day. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment