Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Tonights the Night


Yep, that's right. Tonight is the night that I graduate. Graduate from Dave ramsey's Financial Peace University that is. What is FPU? FPU is a 13 week course that is designed to help get your personal finances back on track and help you see how you can be a millionaire when you retire. As such you won't have to depend on what Ramsey calls, "Social Insecurity." I would encourage everyone to take the class nearest you. If you are married it will also help you in your relationship with your spouse.

My biggest question now is do I want to be a cordinator for a future class, possibly at my own church.

2 comments:

  1. How do you find out about a program near you?

    I may be interested in that and I definitely have friends that need this as well.

    -d

    ReplyDelete
  2. D -
    You or anyone else can go to www.daveramsey.com and there will be a spot that says find a class near you or something to that affect,,,just enter your zip code in the box and it will give you the current and upcoming classes for your area.

    ReplyDelete