Thursday, July 13, 2006

Early Morning Thoughts for 7/13/06

Good Morning, it is just after midnight and is officially July 13th, and my birthday. While most of you are in bed or getting ready to go to bed (if you are in the USA or elsewhere in the Americas), it is only my noon time. So how how am I going to spend my birthday on a frugal budget (ie: no money)? Well I will be up untill about 8 am, then I wil head to bed. When I wake I will shower, go to west Topeka and use the $5 gift card I won to Maggie Moos Ice Cream, that I won a couple weeks ago. At 6 pm I have a neighborhood improvment association meeting to go to and then finally tonight I will be going back to work as my weekend is now over, to work for the next 4 days.
One thing I was hoping for was a free cold stone creamery item fo my birthday. They had coupons in Sunday's Topeka paper, and the ad mentioned they did that, however when I arrived at their webpage, the Topeka location is still "coming soon." Locations as close as Lawrence exist, but none here yet. Making me wonder why they were running coupons in our Sunday paper. Both Lawrence and Kansas City have Sunday papers.

Anyway, does anyone have any other ideas on what I might be able to do? I will probably receive a phone call at some point from my parents during that time, unless like last year they forget.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Prince! It is a wonderful day to be you. Thank God for that.

    My parents have forgotten my birthday forever. I still receive a card in June for my February Birthday. Consider this a blessing, it will make you really take note of your future wife and childrens birthdays.

    Go to a park, take a walk, maybe a museum of some sort. DO NOT stay home. The world is there for you. Go exploring.

    -d
    Divorce To Financial Freedom

    ReplyDelete