Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Beserk Lawn Mower

Ok, so the title is a bit misleading, but with this being marketing and relationship week I wanted to grap your attention. I have not mowed my lawn yet, this summer. I am saving up to buy Lawn Mower choice #2 or Lawn Mower choice #1
You might ask why in the world would you want a manual lawn mower. The answer is simple. 1st my house is only about 750 sq feet and the yard isn't any wider then the little bungelow, I live in. With such a small yard I don't need a lot of mower. 2nd,every gas mower I get, whether I buy it new or used, ends up needing work the next summer, when I pull it out of storage. Since I am mechanically challenged, this costs me a lot of money, that I just don't have. Finally, the 3rd reason is enviromental as well as financial, gas mowers burn a lot of gas. Gas costs are soaring upwards and gas creats a lot of emisions. Gas emisions, are not good for the enviroment. So there you have it, no matter how you look at it, a manual (reel) mower is just better on the finances in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment