Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Technical Issues is Still Troubling

Wow! What a w eek this past week has been. Especially the weekend. Our host blogger was having technical issues. As a result they removed some of the post(s) during the effected time period, which included some comments.


While the posts are back (in fact I now have my post that was affected on the blog 4 times. However, as of yet they have not restored the comment that was still in the awaiting moderation from "LisaClark". As you can see I attempted to answer her on the post, but still six days after the post was originally posted; the comment is still not back. I am unable to approve it because it supposedly doesn't exist. I have contacted blogger about the issue (even following their specific requests for how to contact them) and thus far have received no response.


It is frustrating as I want her comment published, but blogger is slow to respond. Of course I know they have a lot of accounts, but they claim that it is all done. So if it is done, where is the comment? They have a link to submit problems if a blog is still having issues, but as I said no response.


Rest assured, I am interested in everyone of your comments and the fact blogger has not restored even one comment that I am aware of is of concern to me. I am hoping that blogger gets it restored today.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.



follow me on Twitter and facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment