Saturday, May 14, 2011

Freebies Saturday - May 14

It is time once again for this weeks Freebie Saturday. This makes the 22nd edition of this feature. I make every effort to make sure that the freebies I list are real free offers. If you have to answer a survey and then go through 50 pages of ads to get the so called free item, I consider that spam. That is why I make every effort to make sure that those websites are never included in my list.


  • Get a FREE Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor – Click take the Challenge in the middle of the page. Then another page will come up, you will need to click the “Challenge” tab again and it will the direct you to the form. You need to be sure you’re a Fan of Gillette of Facebook.


    If you got this last year you can’t get it again.


  • Dust-Off Smart Phone Wipes Kit - Facebook - Get a pack of cell phone cleaning wipes. Like their facebook page. Upload a picture of your dirty cell phone on their wall and right a brief description of how it got dirty. Then fill out the form to receive your kit.



    ---
    go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


    follow me on Twitter and facebook

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment