Monday, May 2, 2011

Frugal Tip #40 Use Oven to Full Compacity

Earlier this year, I started posting a more in depth look at each of the frugal tips. Over the next few weeks I will publish the frugal tips that I have collected. Please note that not every tip will work for everyone. Chose as many of the tips that will work with you and your family and start implementing them. Today we will proceed with Tip #40 When you use your oven, use it to its full capacity. For example: cooking 2 pies at once.


This is really pretty basic. The more you can cook at once the less energy you will need over all. For example, lets say you are going to back something like 2 pies it is better to cook 2 pies at once for 45 minutes rather then each 1 at a time for 40 minutes each. By doubling up you save yourself both time and money.




---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment