Thursday, May 26, 2011

Credit Scores Are Better Than Expected

My wife and I recently checked our credits as we continue to save and work toward owning our own home. We were surprised to find that our numbers were better then we expected. I had had 654 with Experian 560 with Equifax and 627 with TransUnion. For my wife she had a big 0 on all three. You can bet I will be looking into correcting some errors that we found in the report. Thank you Jesus. Please continue to pray that He will bless us with the ability to make a purchase soon. Of course His timing is what we must think about to. Patience after all is a virtue.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment