Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Observations On Chuck

After watching Monday nights Chuck, I had some thoughts that I thought I would share with all of you. Perhaps you even began thinking the same thing after seeing that particular program.
In the show they learn of another intersect before chuck. One before Chuck was even born. He was known as Agent X. AS they try to find out who Agent X really was they find from some redacted files the name Hartley. Which leads them to a house in England. One thing leads to another but after an old lady claims to not know who Hartley is; other then he was a previous tenant in the house. She learns who Chuck's dad (Steven Bartoski aka Orion) is (who she tells Chuck was close to her son). Upon learning that she decides to help them when Vivian Volkoff's goons come looking for answers for Agent X. Even blowing up her own house when she runs out of ammunition.

Back in California (inside "Castle") they open the book that was given to them by the lady who we learned was Hartley's mom. Inside they locked box was a single photograph of Agent X. Here we begin to really learn that Agent X was a CIA agent who went rogue. In fact he has been a most want criminal mastermind throughout the show....Volkoof (who is in CIA custody). Yep, Vivian Volkoof's dad. Here at the urging of Jon Casey they stop looking for more answers because of what they uncover. Yet Casey had looked up something on the computer before he made that announcement. What did he see?

Back at home Ellie is encouraging Chuck to dig deeper. Saying there has to more that they didn't know. I think Ellie is right. I think Col. Casey is hiding something. Casey knows more then he is telling and I think I know what it is.

Here is what I think we will eventually find out (as Chuck won't let this sleep). I think eventually we will find that Chuck's dad and Volkoof are actually brothers. Meaning the show would be a whole lot more interesting. I mean think about it. Look at how he trusted his mom (an undercover CIA agent) when the CIA didn't. If he finds out he has family on both sides of the law. How will he handle that? Okay, what do you all think? Did you have some of the same thoughts after seeing the show?



----------
My name is Kevin, and that's what I think. What do you think? Agree? Disagree?

follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment