Sunday, May 1, 2011

Celebrity Apprentice Interrupted as We Learn the Wicked Witch of Afghanistan Is Dead

Wow! It finally has happened. The old Wizard of Oz song is bouncing in my head "The wicked witch...is dead." Yes there has been a death. If you haven't heard Osama bin Laden is dead. Awaiting President Obama to address the nation and give us more details. Apparently the United States are in possession of his body and it has been confirmed to be him. What we don't know is how he was killed or died. Perhaps the Presidents speech will shed some light on these questions.


I was watching Celebrity Apprentice about to hear which member of the girls team was to be fired, when the media broke in and started waiting on the President. I am sure we are all awaiting these details but for now I am signing off. God bless the USA.

As much as I am glad of this, I am also deeply troubled. I hate to see anyone die without knowing the one true God.

update at 10:45 PM (central time) According to the Presidents speech a few minutes ago bin Laden was killed earlier today (Sunday May 1, 2011) in a targeted attack on his location in Pakistan.
When DonaldJTrumpjr was asked via Twitter who was fired his response was:
It looks like OSAMA is the only one that got FIRED today. THANK YOU TROOPS we are eternally grateful for your service and sacrifice!!!
Update 6:25 AM (Central Time) May 2: Entertainment blogs report Hope Dworaczyk was fired because she was the weakest player on team ASAP.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment