Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Logo Design

Good morning. How is everyone this fine Sunday morning. It is truly the day that the Lord has made. Last night as I was getting the first press reports of Muammar el-Qaddafi youngest son being killed, I was also receiving the final version of the redesign of the blogs logo. Take a look up at the top of this blog (also included as image within body of this post). What do you think?

The opinion by reviewers had been that the old logo was to-out-of-date. To 90's as one reviewer from England said. The idea behind the new logo was to convey both the financial and christian message that makes up the backbone of this blog. We here at the blog believe the Bible to be the infallible Word of God and as such rely on it to base our financial beliefs. Just take a look at our wisdom steps. Each and everyone of them has a Bible verse tied to them to help teach God's lesson on debt and finances.

In addition, I am trying something new. I have returned the comments to allow anyone to comment. However, this time they will be moderated. As much as I hate moderating every comment, I think it may be a better solution. Your thoughts on this move is welcomed as well.

Finally, when I first came back to God (in 1994 and entered the ministry) one of the preachers that I read a lot was Pastor David Wilkerson. You may be more familiar with him from the movie (and book) "The Cross and the Switchblade," in which he was played by Pat Boone and told the story of him going to New York and preaching to the gangs. Even leading one gang member, Niki Cruz (played by Eric Estrada) to Christ. Niki would go on to become an evangelist, who is still preaching today. Well this week Rev. Wilkerson went home to be with the Lord after he was killed in a car crash (at age 79) in Tyler, TX.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment