Friday, March 7, 2008

Thank You Becky R

Yesterday, I made my weekly trek to the post office box and found keys in my box. My post office, places keys in your PO box when you have mail or a package to big to fit inside the actual post office box. I took the keys to the box indicated and found inside a box from Becky R.

In side the box I found
  • 3 pkgs of pasta sides
  • 3 tubes of tooth paste
    - 2 Colgate and 1 Aim
  • 1 speed stick
  • Joshua Harris' book "I kissed dating goodbye"
  • 1 pencil
  • 1 pen
  • 1 bar of Dial soap
  • 1 Burt's Bees Wax lip balm
    - and -
  • 1 New Testament MP3 Audio CD

    Thank you so very much Becky for the package and card. I really appreciate them.
  • 2 comments:

    1. I wanted to help, as I have enjoyed reading your blog.

      ReplyDelete
    2. becky -
      thank you again. I really do appreciate each every item you included. I have wanted to read Josh's book ever since it came out and now I can. Burt's bees wax is a brand that I like and will certainly use. In fact every thing will be used, they will as you said help so that I don't have to purchase them. Thank you so much again.

      ReplyDelete