Friday, March 7, 2008

Going to do some reading this afternoon

I am sitting down this afternoon, to take sometime to read a book that I received last week. The book, by Harrine Freeman is "How to get out of Debt. The book claims to be able to help you to get an "A" credit rating for FREE. While it sounds like worshiping at the altar of the FICO score, it sounds like it is going to be an interesting read.

This morning, had an interview with an potential employer thanks to CareerBuilder.com, then I stopped by work, to help the new manager get the schedule done. Then back home, to eat a baked potato with sauerkraut and frankfurters (hot dogs). I also posted a new thank you on the thank you blog, because of the package I received yesterday.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.






Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your job search, keep us updated on what you find.

    hs

    ReplyDelete