Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Linkage Updates

I created a link page today. Every single site i was linked to yesterday, I am stilled linked to, but I now have a link page. The handful of sites that actually link back to me on their front page, are now the only Personal-finance sites that I link to on my front page. Just because a site was moved to my new link page, doesn't mean they don't link to me. Some of them link to me, but not on their front page. To get to the link page, a link at the bottom of the Personal-finance blogs links, guides readers to the rest of the links. In doing this, it should make my front page open easier and faster.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.






Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

No comments:

Post a Comment