Wednesday, March 26, 2008

AmeriFirst Annoys Me

I am fighting with Amerifirst again this month. They had me on lower payments, through the month of February. Now I am back to regular payments. Payments are due on the 10th of each month. I have been sending them $20 a week ($80/month), but thy claim they have only received $60/month. What they are doing is, as I learned as I talked with the supervisor, is not counting the payment on Feb 22 or 29th as payment for the 3/10 due date. Instead they are applying it to the past month and charging me a $10 late charge, because they only received $60 by the 21st (keep in mind the due date is the 10th). So they expect me to send them $80 by 4/10, but the payment they received on 3/25 doesn't count. Seems they want it both ways, so that they can charge me that late fee. Once again, after I complained they have agreed to waive the late fee, but I MUST get them an additional $80 (as I mentioned) by the April due date. I am getting tired of this rip off company. I really want to get the cash and pay them off like I planned.

On top of that, before I was given the supervisor, the person spent 10 minutes explaining how he made a mistake in calling me a lady, even after I pointed out what my name was. Further, explaining that he made a mistake by not scrolling the screen and seeing the other payments that I had been claiming to have made. As I said, I will be glad when I can get rid of this company that rips you off and is so freaking rude.








Amerifirst Home Improvement Fina$10.00Success2/5/2008



Amerifirst Home Improvement Fina$30.00Success2/12/2008



Amerifirst Home Improvement Fina$20.00Success2/19/2008



Amerifirst Home Improvement Fina$20.00Success2/26/2008



Amerifirst Home Improvement Fina$20.00Success3/4/2008



Amerifirst Home Improvement Fina$20.00Success3/11/2008



Amerifirst Home Improvement Fina$20.00Success3/18/2008



Amerifirst Home Improvement Fina$20.00Success3/25/2008



Amerifirst Home Improvement Fina$20.00Success4/1/2008


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.






Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

2 comments:

  1. It is a pity that you cannot move immediately to another company. I guess the only positive thing is that it has motivated you to pay them back even quicker - use that motivation to see how you can earn those extra dollars and get rid of that debt. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wouldn't be worth it anyway, since this debt is less then $900.

    ReplyDelete