Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Erroneous Info Removed From Experian

You may remember, a while back, I mentioned some erroneous information that was on my Experian credit report.

Well this morning, I heard back from Experian. They have deleted the two pieces of erroneous information. No longer is the Florida address on my Experian report. Which is good, since I have never lived anywhere in Florida and have never visited the city that was listed. In addition, they deleted a company that was reporting negative information, erroneously to my credit report.

Now, it is time to turn my focus to look at the next Credit Report.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.






Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

2 comments:

  1. weird. I have a FL address on my credit report. I hve never lived in FL. I will have to get that removed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently be checking over my credit report and all seems well. My rating has jumped by 185 points which is amazing. Hope you get that FL address off your report as who knows what kinds of problems that could create.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete