Monday, March 10, 2008

Life and site updates

I talked to the new store manager this weekend and I let him know that I had gone to an interview the other day. Of course, he said he would hate to lose me, but he understood, especially when I told him that the starting salary was an additional $5,000-$10,000 per year. Of course, I would still have to pass the extensive background (criminal and credit) check. Not to mention, be the one that they choose out of all those that they interview.

I also found a forgotten facebook account. It was a customer, and fellow Christ follower, that reminded me in the store the other night. So I updated that this weekend, and within 48 hours, I have gone from 10 friends to 27. I have several visitors from Facebook, and I know by looking at the times the latest visit today from that site came in and the time the friend confirmation came in my email box, that one visitor was Dave Ramsey (probably his staff). So if you haven't already, you can add me to both your Myspace and Facebook friends. Both of which are linked in my right hand sidebar.

In addition, I updated my net worth chart as well my DebtFree progress in the right sidebar. However, when I updated my chart at No Credit Needed, the chart vanished. I was looking at it, then updated it, and poof it was gone. That is the 2nd month in a row that happened. Last month, John emailed me and had me create a new profile, not sure what is going to happen this month, since I am waiting to hear from him still.

Well that's about it, I guess it is time to get back to reading "How to get out of debt."


***Update - my NCN chart is fixed. ****



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.






Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

2 comments:

  1. I pray that you get the better paying job. I'm sure that they will miss you but, you deserve better.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've fixed your chart..
    I emailed a day or so ago..
    The problem is, the 'update' system
    is not case sensitive, but the 'blog' is... so, you have to enter
    DebtFree4ever
    to get it to update correctly..
    NCN

    ReplyDelete