Tuesday, March 25, 2008

FICO Still Rising

I checked out the website of my former credit card company. What do you know? I was still able to log in and as of March 1st, when they last checked my credit report, my FICO went up to 688, from the previous month when the FICO was 669. If this keeps up, it will be above 700 once again, by the end of the year. Of course, that is only the TransUnion records.

Plus, WAMU may not let me gain access after this month, nor check my report again either.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.






Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

1 comment:

  1. mine is 741. i'm trying to refinance at 5% from 6% so it matters. usually i don't care what my FICO is. i applied for an apartment so they pulled my credit so i asked to see it. anything above 700 is considered good enough for loans and special rates.

    ReplyDelete