Tuesday, January 24, 2012

We Reward

Have you heard of a new program called We Reward? It is a great program from Izea. The basic concept is that it allows you to check in with different businesses with your smartphone. The difference is they pay you for checking in. Like a couple of weeks ago when I went apartment hunting with my wife we checked in, taking a picture of the front door of the apartment locator and got 10 cents. Then at each apartment complex we again checked in taking a picture of their signage and again received 10 cents. Last night we had coupons for free food at McDonald's, we checked in, took a picture of ourselves with the food and got paid 25 cents. If you want to earn little side income then click here and sign up today. The best thing is, you can visit with your PC, scan the QR code on their webpage with your phone to install the app. I won't get rich with them, but I am certainly convinced that it can make some extra cash.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment