Thursday, January 19, 2012

And Then There Were Four

Gov. Rick Perry, R-Texas is expected to announce in a few minutes to suspend his campaign. Suspending the campaign is essentially the same thing as dropping out. This newest exit from the race will leave four candidates. Mitt Romney, who some say is the man to beat, Ron Paul, who isn't given much chance, even though he does bring some good ideas to the table. Then two conservatives, Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich, who will still be dividing the the conservative votes.
Reports say Perry will endorse Gingrich, but until I hear it for myself, I cannot be sure. As a Perry supporter myself, I will have to make some tough decisions as I reevaluate the candidates and focus on the upcoming April 3 primary.




----------
My name is Kevin, and that's what I think. What do you think? Agree? Disagree?

follow us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment