Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dreams

Recently I had a dream. The dream was weird in a way, but not in a scary way. Just a sense of me scratching my head looking for a meaning. I mean what could God above possibly be trying to tell me in this dream?

I walked into the area of the restrooms, I turn to my left to enter the men's room, what I seen was a single toilet sitting at the top of some steps. Sitting there by itself like a throne. I then turned and went the other way and in the ladies room I also seen a single seat, sitting near the outer wall. It looked like a recliner; covered in red velvet, but upon closer inspection the seat itself was a toilet seat.

At that point I woke up. Imagine two toilets looking like these. One like a King's throne and the other like a lush recliner. What in the world do you think this meant? What was almighty God trying to tell me?


----------
My name is Kevin, and that's what I think. What do you think? Agree? Disagree?

follow us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment