Saturday, January 14, 2012

A GIRL CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH


Thanks to Roman May

I got my husband DIRECTV HD Sports for the holidays. Now, I am starting to regret my decision, because he is controlling the remote all the time! He loves to watch sports. All kinds: football, golf, basketball, tennis, and even soccer ( the European football). He just can’t get enough of it. Now that he has all the sports channels and watches everything in HD, I can’t peel him away from the tube. I swear we watched every single college bowl game that was on over the holidays. I know that I clocked well over twenty four hours in football television. I can take football in little spurts, and actually enjoy it. My favorite is definitely college football. Now that NFL is in full swing, I don’t know how much longer that I am going to last. I think that I am just going to have to leave the house and let his friends come over and keep him company during the games. A girl can only take so much football!



No comments:

Post a Comment