Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Who Am I Inspired By

I am often times asked what financial authors and gurus I have been inspired by. Today I thought I would take a moment and list them.
  1. Studied John Cummuta's Debt To Wealth System
  2. Graduated from Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University

    (went back through with his fiance right before getting married)
  3. Attended 2 Dave Ramsey live events

  4. Read The Total Money Makeover (Dave Ramsey)
  5. Read Financial Peace (Dave Ramsey)
  6. Read The Money Answer Book (Dave Ramsey)
  7. The Problem With Money? It's Not About The Money! (Jane Honeck)
  8. God Owns My Business (Stanley Tam)
  9. Miserly Moms (Jonni McCoy)
  10. How To Get Out of Debt (Harrine Freeman)
  11. You're Broke Because You Want To Be (Larry Winget)
  12. Read Debt Elimination 101 (John Cummuta)
  13. Learning To Invest (Beatson Wallace)
  14. Time is Money (Frances Leonard)
  15. Why Smart People Make Big Money Mistakes (Gary Belesky & Thomas Gilovich)
  16. Flow of Time and Money (Lloyd Watts)
  17. The Richest Man in Town (W. Randall Jones)
  18. Personal Capital (J. L. Eaton)
  19. Living Financially Free (James L. Paris)
  20. The Holy Bible
  21. Good Debt, Bad Debt (Jon Hanson)
  22. Mortgage Free For Life: Secrets Banks and Lenders Don't Want You to Know (Richard Weathington & Beth M. Ley)
  23. Rich Dad Poor Dad (Robert Kiyosaki)
  24. Buying Stocks Without a Broker (Charles B. Carson)
  25. How to Think Like Benjamin Graham and Invest Like Warren Buffett (Lawrence A. Cunningham)
  26. Passion Saving (Rob Bennett)
  27. The Essential Buffett (Robert G. Hagstrom)
  28. Die Broke (Stephen M. Pollan)
  29. Getting Rich in America: 8 Simple Rules for Building a Fortune and a Satisfying Life (Dwight R. Lee & Richard B. McKenzie)
  30. The World's Easiest Guide to Finances (Larry Burkett with Randy Southern)




  31. How To Start an Answering Service (Specialty Answering Service Website)



In addition I have listened to Clark Howard, Suze Orman and Gail Vaz-Oxlade (Till Do Debt Do Us Part) on their respective TV shows. Over all I love this kind of stuff and watch, listen or read as much of it as I can. One other person I used to listen to on the radio all the time was Larry Burkett, as I was growing up and into my mid 20's or so. There you have it. Those are all the financial experts that have influenced me in one way or another. --- go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think. follow me on Twitter and facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment