Friday, March 25, 2011

Blogoversary: 5 Years and Still Loving It

Today is my Blogoversary. Five Years ago today, I started this blog. When I started I was single and had $19,591.80 in debt (plus a $3,460.23 IRS debt). I was only making about about $15,000, struggling just to pay the household bills.

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Today I am debt free, married and living in a new state and city.

Last year on this date I announced that I had launched a sister site PrinceOfThrift.com, which contains various budget and money management forms (most designed by me). Over the past year I have added more forms that I have created (most recently a 7-day menu planner). With more forms to come. In addition I am working on some educational material to teach my own debt-free (financial freedom) classes. The courses I have written and taught have been well received with one participant (out of a class of 5) saying that he has never seen it put together in such a concise manner before. I have written four lessons and expect there to be one more, before I am finished. Although I will need to go back and write review questions for each of the lessons.

I am in it for the long hall. All the way. So you keep reading and I'll keep giving you the real story. Thank you. God bless everyone of you.
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.




---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment