Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Vision

I believe I have been given a vision from God. A vision that has become more clear over the course of the past 7 months. Something I wouldn't of even considered seven months ago when I moved here to Austin has become a burning desire in my heart. That being leading financial education classes. Not sure how this all came about, since I am so scared/nervous to speak publicly but it is a real in my life. Perhaps it started when an associate pastor at church encouraged me to start speaking to a group of men in the church. Which forced me to start writing the book that I had been planning over the last couple of years.
While it is not completed the book became a series of lessons. Once I am finished writing each of the lesson I will go back and add study questions to each of them. Then I will be ready for the Lord to open whatever doors he might for what I believe is from Him. Of course since it is from Him everything I would teach would be taken from His word and contain commonsense items.
Some of the men I have been teaching have already stated that they have never seen any study that puts it all together like that in such a concise way. Keep watching, I believe God is truly guiding me. If you are a believer I ask that you pray for God's guidance in this matter and that He shows me exactly what he would like me to do.
---- Announcement of New Form -----

Finally, I would like to unveil a new form listed with the growing list of budget forms. This form is a meal planner and includes a mini shopping list to purchase groceries you will need to prepare the items on your weekly menu. Check it out by clicking on the link here, then on the appropriate link from that page.


coming tomorrow: An Interview with Apprentice 2010 runner-up Clint Robertson.
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment