Saturday, March 5, 2011

Freebies Saturday -- week 17 - 3/5/11

It is time once again for this weeks Freebie Saturday. This makes the 17th weekly edition of this feature. I make every effort to make sure that the freebies I list are real free offers. If you have to answer a survey and then go through 50 pages of ads to get the so called free item, I consider that spam. That is why I make every effort to make sure that those websites are never included in my list.

  • Receive a Free Oxy Clinical Sample.

  • This Great Land is full of wonders. But it would take a lifetime to explore them all! Click here for FREE* official Alaska travel information- wee -- chosen just for you! Don't wait another year -- or even another minute. Take a first step toward Alaska right now!

  • Sign up to receive news, promotions, special offers, and a complimentary dessert on your birthday and anniversary. All new and existing email subscribers will automatically be entered into a monthly drawing to win a $50 Ted's Montana Grill gift card. (wish there was one in my area. If you have this restaurant in your area you should jump on this deal.)



    ---
    go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


    follow me on Twitter and facebook

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment