Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Welcome TossOutDebt.com Readers

We recently merged with another personal finance site called TossOutDebt.com and this morning we can officially announce that the merger is complete. With that the reported 142 unique visitors (a month) will now be arriving here at DebtFree4ever.net.

The site had several articles, that will be integrated into our site over the next week. Not all the articles line up with our beliefs and thoughts. However, they will be noted as coming from the other blog and will have a disclaimer.

With the new readership, we hope to see more comments and more interaction. So again I would like to welcome all the readers from TossOutDebt.com.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
-----

follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment