Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year


It is 10:59 here in the central time zone, which means in one minute it will be midnight on the east coast. So I thought, this would be a good time to wish each and everyone of my readers a Happy New Year. May  you have a fantastic 2010, may it be full of great health, wealth, love and debt-free success. I know I expect this to be the year that I get everything (including the IRS) paid off (except maybe the new siding on the house).

I know many of you will be making New Year resolutions and that's a good thing. If you missed mine earlier today, feel free to go back, read over them and comment.
This next year will be the best you have ever had, I know it will be for me, both in my debt-free progress and my pending marriage. Thank you for your readership, comments, encouragement, gifts and other forms of support you have shown me over the past 3.5 years.

Happy New Year!
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
-----

follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment