Tuesday, December 29, 2009

AchieveCard A Great Budgeting Tool

As I move towards being debt free, I have to find a way to pay for things when a credit credit would seem more piratical. That is why I like a new product that was recently brought to my attention. That item is the AchieveCard. It is a debit card that serves as a prepaid MasterCard. You, may be asking, can't you just use your banks debit card? I know I did, when I first heard of it.

Unlike many banks debit cards, there is no overspending. If you don't have enough on deposit, you can't use the card. Any payment greater then your balance will be rejected.
You will never be charged a fee for overdrawing your account! Because the AchieveCard is designed to help you avoid overspending!

I just love that concept, because it is great for your budget. According to their website,there is no overdraft fees (because you can't overdraw) , no late fees (because it's prepaid, no interest (which I admit I find hard to believe. How do they make any money) and best of all the is no minimum balance required.

So go ahead check them out for yourself and see if you might not be able to work them into your budgeting tools.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
-----

follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment