Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Letter

Hello to my Family, Friends and readers of my financial blog (DebtFree4ever.NET) -

Here we are at Christmas for another year. 2009 is almost over and has been a blessed year in many ways. In others not so much. So as is tradition, lets take a look back at the past year. It has been an interesting and bumpy ride. However, thanks to the some good fortune (and perhaps God's rich blessing) I have made great strides in my financial life.

For example, I only have $800 left to pay on the car that has been the hardest thing for me to pay off. Soon though, it will be 100% paid off and I expect to make 2010 the year that I am able to call the Dave Ramsey Show and yell I'm debt free. Actually, maybe I should say we.

That's because 2009 was terrific in another way. I met the most wonderful and beautiful woman this past year. After a year of flirting and several months of dating, she and I were engaged on October 3, at the local hockey game, as thousands watched and listened to me stutter out my question, "will you marry me." She of course said yes and we have now set the date and made the reservation for the the location of the wedding and reception. I am hoping to be able to video tape the wedding and post it on the blog for those that are unable to attend.

Speaking of the blog, DebtFree4ever.net is holding steady and is currently working on a merger, TossOutDebt.com is expected bring a reported 142 new unique visitors to the blog, once the merger is complete.

In addition to this, I launched a new sister site (PrinceOfThrift.com) that allows you to print off your monthly budget forms. Not to mention the form to request (in writing) your free annual credit report.

Merry Christmas!





---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
-----

follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment