Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wrestle Mania Sucks

Last night, I had tickets to "Wrestle Mania." Tickets I won on twitter from @49news.
'Even though I am not a wrestling fan, I went to the event. At least part of it. After about four matches, I had enough and came home.

I was amazed how close my tickets were. While I didn't have floor seats I was only in row C in the stands. The seat gave me a great view of the action. One thing I noticed is that in person the wrestling looks even more fake, then on TV.

The most interesting match was the second match. That was when the (so called) Glamazon's boyfriend started talking about how she (the Glamazon) had been training him and beefing him up. He then (surprise surprise) issued a challenge to wrestle any of the superstars in the back. Cold Stone Steve Austin took him up on the challenge.

For those that will eventually see this match on TV, I will just say, it was very interesting.

Still though, I am not a fan and won't be looking for it on TV. After seeing this thing in person, I am more convinced that it sucks.




---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment