Friday, March 13, 2009

Remembering $1/day -- My New Commitment

Yesterday, I heard ABC's Good Morning America that was going to have a story of a woman that ate on $1 a day. This is something I had done a couple of years ago. My experiment was chronicled at budgeteating.blogspot.com. Unlike my experiment which lasted 90-days, hers was only for 30-days.

I didn't get to see it, as I had to leave for work, so I looked it up upon returning home from work and a meeting. It got me to thinking. Which brings me to a conclusion. I will make the commitment right now, that I will not buy any food other then milk and eggs between now and when I go to New York. I have plenty of food in my cupboards and freezers to accomplish this feat. So I will eat nothing but what I have in supply here at the house.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment