Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another Year

I had almost forgot, until Teena in Toronto posted a comment the other day. It has been three years, since I started this blog. On March 25, 2006 I made my first blog post for this blog. It was inspired after listening to John Cummuta. At that point, I had not listened to Dave Ramsey. Well now, I have materials and software from both of these personal finance guru's and really enjoy learning from both of them.

So how will I celebrate my third blogoversary? Not much differently then my usual days. I did take some pineapple upside down cupcakes to work yesterday, just for the heck of it.

Today, is my day off from work and I need to do some house work. However, I also have an appointment with the tax preparer to get my taxes done. In addition, I will be going to my fourth and final annual credit union meeting for the year. Here's hoping I win one of the prizes at this years Credit Unions United meeting



Get your own free Blogoversary button!



follow me on Twitter
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment