Monday, March 16, 2009

Better For The Environment, Better For You


This past week (and continuing through tomorrow 3/17/09) there has been a fantastic deal on laundry soap. I usually, don't talk about about bargains in my local market, especially since I have a worldwide audience, but this product is a product I believe in. I believe in it so much, that I am NOT being paid for this post. It is simply my own thoughts.

This product is made entirely from plant based and biodegradable products. Which means it is great for the environment. If it's better for the environment, it's better for you, because it doesn't have those harsh chemicals that other laundry soaps use. It has quickly become the laundry soap of my choice.

So what is this fantastic bargain that inspired this post? Well, a 20-use bottle normally sales for $4.39. However, the sale ending 3/17/09 at the Apple Market grocery store in Topeka is $2.50. However, that's not all. Thanks to coupons provided to Keep America Beautiful (which I am a member of), and taped to the bottles you can get the bottles of Arm & Hammer Essential for $2 each when you buy 2. Now that's a bargain that a thrifty person like myself can handle. I will be buying a case or two myself.


What a better way to celebrate St. Patrick's day, then going green?



There is another group of products in the Arm & Hammer Essentials line of products. Unfortunately they aren't on sale currently, but they are fantastic for the environment to. The best part they will save you money. Unlike other cleaners, this line of multipurpose and degreaser (window cleaner also available in some stores) doesn't sale you the water, just the chemical.

The starter kit comes with an empty bottle and 1 refill cartridge. You fill the bottle with water and then insert the refill. When the bottle is empty, you simply purchase a refill and reuse the same empty bottle. At the same Apple Market, these bottles (and refills) have the coupons for $1 off each of these. So, if you are in Topeka, stop by and pick up your bottle(s) of Arm and Hammer Essentials line of products and make your household better for the environment and save yourself some money at the same time?
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment