Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rich Dad Coming To Kansas This Week

One of the first financial tapes I listened to, was Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad's "Choose to be Rich" series. A set of CD' that I had bought off of Ebay. Then came his "Retire Young, Retire Rich" CD set. Then I started listening to the two men that got me motivated to get out of debt. John Cummutta and Dave Ramsey.

Well, now comes the next step, in the Rich Dad education. I know from his series that he doesn't discourage credit cards, but Ramsey quotes him on occasion, indicating, that he does have some value worth listening to. Because of that, I was eager to find out what his free seminar that his team was advertising here in Topeka was. So, I called the number advertised and am planning to attend Thursday.

It will be great to see what I can learn, plus the free flash drive; at the end of the meeting, will be a great asset to.


The bestselling series of Rich Dad books include:


  • Rich Dad Poor Dad
  • Rich Dad's CASHFLOW Quadrant
  • Rich Dad's Guide to Investing
  • Rich Dad's Rich Kid Smart Kid
  • *Rich Dad's Retire Young Retire Rich
  • Rich Dad's Prophecy
  • Rich Dad's Success Stories
  • Rich Dad's Guide to Becoming Rich Without Cutting Up Your Credit Cards
  • Rich Dad's Who Took My Money
  • Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens
  • Rich Dad's Escape from the Rat Race
  • Rich Dad's Before You Quit Your Job

  • He also developed the board game Cashflow 101. A board game I would love to get a hold of, along with the board game wits and wagers. The later game, that Dave Ramsey advertises, I know is available at target. Not sure where to purchase the Cashflow 101 board game.

    * = books I own (happens to be the audio format)
    ---
    go ahead share your thoughts with me now.
    -----
    follow me on Twitter



    No comments:

    Post a Comment