Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas List

As I grew up, and even in my adulthood, my mom has always wanted us to give her a Christmas wish list. Of course she rarely got what was on the list, but she still expected it.
So what are the things that make up my wish list?

  1. To be debt free in the next year. - this will take a miracle, but is a wish I pray to God for everyday.
  2. Night Splints (to help with my "heel spur" symptoms)
  3. Piggy/coin banks (for my collection).
  4. socks (no cotton)
  5. Khaki's (for work)


As you can tell, for the most part my list is pretty reasonable. I do not ask really for anything that is not a necessity. Of course my real list does not include #1. That is simply one I continue to work on myself and asking my risen Lord and Savior for. Much the same way anyone of any religious belief would ask their god, whoever s/he may be.

2 comments:

  1. What is your socks size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmmm (shoe size is a 10) so I think that makes the sock size a Large

    ReplyDelete