Monday, November 5, 2007

Obama on SNL



Saturday Night Live did an interesting skit with the various Democratic candidates at a Halloween party, with Obama appearing as himself.


Appearing in the opening sketch of Saturday Night Live, Obama joined impersonators Amy Poehler and Darrell Hammond who were portraying the former first couple, as they often do.

The bit featured the Clintons hosting a Halloween party, with a series of faux Democratic candidates showing up in costume -- including a Mike Gravel in a straitjacket -- when near the end, a man walked in wearing an Obama mask. The Illinois Democrat then removed the mask to reveal that he was indeed Obama.

“Well, you know, Hillary, I have nothing to hide. I enjoy being myself,” Obama said. "I'm not going to change who I am just because it is Halloween."
- Chicago Tribune

No comments:

Post a Comment