Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving


Today is Thanksgiving. A day to give thanks for all the blessings in your life. While, I have to work today, I am thankful that I have been able to pay off some 34% of my debt. I still have a long way to go, but in the next few months, along with my readers (as I post about it) I will see some of these debts finally and permanently eliminated.
I am also thankful for each and everyone of my readers. Without you taking the time to comment on my posts or to send an email of encouragement, I could easily be discouraged. Those comments and emails help keep me motivated. Thanks to everyone of you for reading, whether or not you comment or have joined the handful of people who have emailed me.

To each and everyone of you, I would like to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.



No comments:

Post a Comment