Friday, November 23, 2007

Check out these cool LED Christmas Lights


Check out these cool LED Christmas Lights
I found a website with some pretty awesome Christmas lights. These cool lights aren't like your traditional Christmas lights. They are LED Christmas lights. That means they are cooler to the touch. Which means they are safer around children. It also means they are less of a fire hazard. More importantly they are better for the environment not to mention cheaper to operate.




LED Christmas lighting uses 90% less energy then traditional incandescent strings. Plus they have a 50,000 hour bulb life. Oh did, I mention that they also have a lifetime warranty?

No matter whether you are decorating your home or putting together a professional display, your LED holiday lighting will look spectacular. There are LED lights for both indoor and outdoor displays.

These are the Christmas Lights I want to use in my home. Hey, anything I can do to reduce the energy dollars I use is a strong plus for me.

There is something else that's fantastic about these LED holiday lights too. They also have lights for your Hanukkah display.

There is one downside though. It is recommended that you not connect LED strings with incandescent strings, as the fuse in the LED strings cannot handle the extra voltage of the incandescent strings. That's fine with me though. Like I have with my CFL's, I won't use the incandescents again. So LED Christmas lights are my next move in reducing my household energy dollars.









No comments:

Post a Comment