Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Welcome New Readers

****** I am bringing this post back to the front, because a couple of blogs that link here are being interviewed on xm radio channel 156 by Jean Chatzky. The show airs at 6 AM, Noon, 6 PM ET on Wed. March 7. I want to welcome all the new readers coming here via these other sites or just happens to find this site another way. ******

I would like to take a moment and welcome all the new readers. Yesterday, there was an unprecedented 85 readers to find their way into this blog. Today, as of this writing, there has been 143 readers. I want to say welcome. I am not sure, what is bringing all of you in, but I love it. My guess is that the NY Times article, that mentioned a hand-full of my fellow personal finance bloggers is the reason for the influx. No matter why, I again welcome all of you.

A bit about me and this site

  1. I currently make around $20,000/year, and am always looking for ways to bring in more income.
  2. I attempt to post a minimum of 2-3 times per week, which is up from the weekly posts I started this blog with back on March 25, 2006.
  3. I am what some would call a comment whore - I love comments and I love the interaction with my readers. Feel free to leave a comment or contact me via email at kevin -AT- DebtFree4ever.net, via voice mail at (785)783-4373 or via snail mail P.O. Box 4551 Topeka, KS 66604. (I almost feel unloved when I don't get comments...so don't be shy.)
  4. Feel free to bookmark this site and visit often or you can subscribe to my feed via the links and forms in the right-hand side bar.

Again, thanks for visiting and it is my sincere hope that you will stay for a while. God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the welcome. I found your blog on Bloglines and I subscribed to your feed. My husband and I became debt free five years ago and saved enough money to quit our "corporate" jobs and move to our dream town of Eureka Springs, Arkansas last summer.

    I'm always interested in finding people who have the same financial goals so I can lend advice or share stories. Thanks for your blog - great information here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog earlier this year thru Leigh Ann's site. I love it, also the eating on a budget site one as well. Thanks for all the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a link on my blog for you. Apparently people are coming here from visiting me.

    How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We know LeighAnn ... she is a previous award winner.


    Your site has won a Blog of the Day Award (BOTDA)

    Award Code

    Thank you,

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you go to sitemeter.com you can get a free hit counter that will tell you exactly where each person came from and how long they stayed and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jagular, I use the free stats provided by MyBlogLog.com.

    ReplyDelete