Thursday, March 15, 2007

Soup Nights - A tasty Change

Have you ever tried to fix a meal from scratch while short on time? That was me Tuesday night. I came home from a meeting and had an hour to fix my evening meal and get to work so I would not be late. I was able (though just barely) to fix a big batch of potato soup and eat a bowl and throw some more in a container to take to work with me.
Before I left work, Wednesday morning, I spent 42 cents for a can of whole kernel corn, which I dumped into the soup and last night I ate potato and corn soup (or my version of Corn & Potato soup). It was a delicious change from my standard potato soup. If I had the money I would have bought some ham to dice up some into this soup. Now that sounds really tasty.

1 comment:

  1. Throw Polish sausage in and cheese. It's filling AND cheap :D

    ReplyDelete