Saturday, March 24, 2007

One Year

No matter what happens in the elite 8 of personal finance (http://moneyblogsite.com/index.php/elite-8) when it ends tomorrow (Sunday, March 25) at 8 pm, it has been an incredible honer to have made it this far. I was surprised when I made it past the #1 seed, Wise bread in the first round. So to make it this far is truly a great honer. While an honer, I would hate to lose this round. Not just because I want to get into the "final 4" or to win it all, but because March 25, is my one year anniversary, and who wants to lose on their anniversary. Right now though, I am losing the votes to "five Cent nickel."
In order to win, I would have to get another 16-18 votes. That is, if he doesn't get anymore votes whatsoever, between now and the end of voting.

I would like to take this time, to thank all those who voted for me through out the competition. It has been fun, and no matter what happens, I really enjoyed "Money Blog Sites," blog Madness. I would also like to say that I really do appreciate each and everyone of my readers and fans.

If you haven't already voted in this round, please head over to http://moneyblogsite.com/index.php/elite-8 and vote for "B & S Debt Free," thanks again to all of you for your past votes and future votes. Thanks also for reading my posts. I hope this next year will be even better as I hope to be able to offer even more giveaways throughout the year.
Which reminds me, if you haven't entered giveaway #1, there is still time. Just click here and make a comment. The winner will be announced Monday morning, with the start of giveaway #2.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to comment on the Charles Givens post, but I guess you have comments turned off on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope, if I turned it off, it would be off on all posts. I did have one comment on it the other day.

    ReplyDelete