Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What's The Best Wine

Do you like an occasional glass of wine? Have you been confused what wine goes with what? What is the best wine?

Well, I found a website that allows you to compare. It will even tell you what wine best complements chicken or whatever you may be having. The best part is the site is easy to navigate. All you do is input what you want to know about and it will only give you those results. Say for example, you want to find information on a sweet merlot that goes with something sweet. Hit the find button, and boom you get the results of the wine that they suggest. While I think many of the suggested wines are a bit pricey for me ($20 wine is expensive to me), you can set the minimum and maximum price that you are willing to pay.

Check it for yourself, it looks like a fun tool.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog. It's very interesting indeed. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the credit card comment. would you mind putting me on your links? i'd appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete