Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yes, It Really Is Free Today!

(Look at that beautiful food on my plate)

I arrived at one of the two local Denny's locations here in Topeka, at 6:10 am, and there was already a line going out the door. I was surprised to find an acquaintance, and who owns rentals in my neighborhood, to arrive shortly after me. He was unaware of the promotion, and since both of us were alone, we decide to sit together. Our wait wasn't very long, despite the line. By 6:15 we were seated, although, it was in smoking rather then non-smoking.

The reason for all the people, was a free Grand Slam. The offer is good all morning today 6am-2pm. I really encourage you to go and get your free meal. I ordered an Orange juice to go with my free meal. Boy was that a mistake...that glass of OJ cost me about as much a half gallon of OJ would have...$2.45. When I left I was sure to leave a tip, I mean just because the restaurant is giving away the food doesn't mean the waitress shouldn't get her pay.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment