Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Week In Review

Yesterday, I got my new mattress off of layaway. It was so nice to actually sleep on a mattress and box springs for a change. So much nicer then that futon. Of course now I need to get some sheets and blankets so that I can get out of that sleeping bag.

The new err used dryer I bought in June or July last year crapped out on me. The drum has fallen and a metal band that belongs behind it is hanging inside...needless to say it is chewing up my clothes. I'm back to trying to air drying them. Which is cheaper, but not as fast...not sure how much it will cost to repair.

I am selling the bar and 3 bar stools in my dinning room. I simply need the space, but I also need the cash. So far I have had 4 people come by and look at it, with the "possibility" of returning today. Another person has called and wants to come from Lawrence to look at them. I am advertising them for $75 or best offer, the reason that price is because the local paper will run the classified for 4 days for free if the single item is $75 or less. Hopefully, it will see today.


***Update --- I accepted a $50 offer on the bar and bar stools****

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment