Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Free Short Stack All Day Today

If you missed my post last night. I will re-post it. I was reminded yesterday that it is Shrove Tuesday and that means Free short stack day at IHOP. The folks at the International House of Pancakes do this every year. I and a friend went a year ago and will be there at 7 am (or shortly there after) this morning. If you are in Topeka, come on out to the one location in town and get those free pancakes. For everyone else, get to your local IHOP and support the Children's Miracle Network. And remember, the wait staff still needs to be paid, so don't forget to leave a tip.



It is going to be a great day tomorrow. That is if you like free things.

Mardi Gras means more than beads and parades; since 2006, it's also meant free pancakes at the International House of Pancakes (IHOP). This February 24, 2009, IHOP will serve up their famous pancakes for free to visitors between the hours of 7am and 10pm.
- Digital City


There is a catch though. All they ask is that you consider making a donation to the Children's Miracle Network. So why not go out to your local IHOP and get some free grub (a free short stack), while helping out your local Children's Hospital. Oh and don't forget to tip the wait staff.


I will try to let you know more about my visit later today. Perhaps I can even go in for breakfast this morning and dinner (after work) late tonight (right before the 10 pm cut off time).
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment